How about a healthier alternative to hybridized wheat? Einkorn cookies are Awesome!
- 8 tbsp. Real Butter (none of that fake margarine!)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 medium egg
- ½ tsp celtic sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp Real vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips (70% or higher cacao)
- 1¼ cup Young Living Einkorn (pancake & waffle mix)
- 3/4 cup Raw walnut pieces (not processed and salted)
Soften butter – mix butter, sugar, salt and baking soda.
Add egg and vanilla to mixture. Add Einkorn mix and stir well.
Gently mix in chocolate chips and walnuts. Place generous portions about 2 tablespoons onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool and Enjoy!