Dark Chocolate infused with a therapeutic grade peppermint oil is crisp and refreshing! Just one patty will satisfy that chocolate craving with the richness of the coconut and peppermint to fulfill your sweet tooth. Best of all it is a healthier option!
- 1 cup 72% dark chocolate
- 4 drops young living therapeutic grade essential oil
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Very low heat melt chocolate chips
- Lightly rub coconut oil in your molds
- In a bowl mix coconut oil, shredded coconut, maple syrup (I mixed well in my vitamix to make creamy but this is an option). After mixing add 4 drops of Peppermint oil to mix.
- Lightly spoon melted chocolate into molds. Place in freezer approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove molds from freezer add coconut mix on top of chocolate.
- Place in freezer 10 minutes.
- Remove then add another layer of chocolate. Freeze until ready.