1) Give your Fridge a Makeover! Be prepared with healthy alternatives when you open the fridge door. Clear out all holiday leftovers and stock with beautiful fruits and veggies.
2) Detox with a Green Juice Every Morning – Celery and Parsley juice is a great start of the day!
Parsley Juice improves digestion and eliminates gas and bloating among many other benefits Click Here.
Celery gives your body electrolytes and is a natural diuretic with many more benefits Click Here.
This drink will help to balance the acid in your stomach and body.
3) Kick-start your metabolism – Go on a 24-hour detox – Starting your day feeling lighter will motivate you to clean up your diet and incorporate more healthy and whole foods.
24 Hour Detox Plan
- Half a grapefruit or a large slice of melon (if in season)
- A glass of unsalted vegetable juice.
- A cup of herbal tea with honey.
- A plateful of raw red and yellow peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, carrots, radishes and lots of fresh parsley. Drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- Large glass of fresh green juice.
- A large salad of lettuce, tomatoes, watercress, onion, garlic, beetroot, fresh mint and other herbs with a dash of extra virgin oil and lemon juice.
- Green Tea
- Drink four glasses of hot water with a slice of lemon, plain water or herbal tea.
4) Boost your Energy with Probiotics – Probiotics help to keep energy up, immunity strong, combats the effects of alcohol and stress, and lack of sleep.
5) Colon Cleanse – Consider a coffee enema to eliminate toxins – Find out more Click Here.
Besides detoxifying, coffee enemas also cleanse and flush the digestive tract and colon without substantially disrupting the beneficial flora that populate a healthy gut. By regularly taking coffee enemas, you will help keep your digestive tract clean and free of debris and toxic buildup.
6) Seaweeds for Minerals – Seaweeds are antioxidants. They contain even more minerals than land veggies and are rich in polysaccharides which help detox your system of heavy metals such as lead and mercury.
7) Home Spa – Start with a 10 minute natural body brush to help clear away dead skin cells and open up the pores so toxins can escape. Work all over your body in long sweeping strokes always working toward your heart. Relax in an Epsom salt bath with baking soda and a few drops of lavender essential oil.
8) Sleep – One of the most important things you can do to heal your body and immune system. Once you are well rested you will be less tempted to crave junk foods. Great supplements that enhance sleep are Sleep Essence and ImmuPro.
Keep Life Simple and Enjoy!