One of my favorite recipes because it is easy and is great for every holiday. And who doesn’t like strawberries?
You can easily alter this with changing up the nuts and you could even add blueberries instead of strawberries. If you wanted the crust a little sweeter you could easily add a few dates.
Reap the benefits of the coconut oil and enjoy. This recipe is a keeper!
- 3/4 cup crushed pecans or walnuts (almonds are my favorite!)
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
Grind crust ingredients in food processor and press into bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, building up the sides slightly.
Place all filling ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Carefully pour on top of crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.