This is one of my favorite Superfood snacks. Colostrum is a great superfood excellent for the immune system. Colostrum is nature’s “first food”. It’s adaptogenic properties enhance rejuvenation and regeneration while strengthening the immune system, allowing your body to thrive under any circumstance. Colostrum promotes anti-aging and a broad spectrum probiotics in their whole food forms.Fresh Blackberries are great antioxidants plus fiber. Coconut Oil has numerous benefits such as:
- Improves digestion and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and amino acids
- Valuable to immune system as they contain healthy antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial saturated fatty acids, which naturally fights off viruses, bacteria, and fungal overgrowth
- Improves utilization of blood sugar and lessens symptoms of hypoglycemia
- Improves absorption of right kinds of calcium and magnesium ions
- Powerful antioxidants in form of raw saturated fats and oils
- Helps regulates and support healthy hormone production
- Nutritional precursor to the anti-aging hormone compound pregnenolone
- Increase the speed of the thyroid allowing body to drop excess weight and accumulated toxins.
- Supports healthy cholesterol formation in the liver.
So what I do is take about 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons of colostrum pour coconut oil on top and mix together to the consistency I want then I take beautiful fresh blackberries and mix in. This taste like a treat I remember as a child. My grandmother had a blackberry vine we would often raid – she would give us a bowl to go pick fresh blackberries then when we returned she would pour milk and a little sugar on top. In those days I’m sure the milk and sugar was healthier than today but this snack will knock your socks off!
I purchase my Colostrum from Surthirval.com – Daniel Vitalis has a great product and tastes very fresh!
Give it a try you just might like it.