Coconut oil is a raw saturated fat containing mostly medium-chain fatty acids that the body can metabolize efficiently and convert to energy quickly. It has has been used as a food and medicine since the dawn of history.
Coconut oil can help the ease of digestion. It is also known to help the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. Coconut oil is loaded with healthy saturated fatty acids, including lauric acid, that are known to be anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial. It can help the body use Omega 3 fatty acids nearly twice as efficiently.
Being a healthy saturated fat, it helps to regulate and support healthy hormone production. Coconut oil contains precursors to pregnenolone, progesterone, and DHEA. Coconut oil is also an amazing weight loss tool.
- Improves digestion and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and amino acids
- Valuable to immune system as they contain healthy antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial saturated fatty acids, which naturally fights off viruses, bacteria, and fungal overgrowth
- Improves utilization of blood sugar and lessens symptoms of hypoglycemia
- Improves absorption of right kinds of calcium and magnesium ions
- Powerful antioxidants in form of raw saturated fats and oils
- Helps regulates and support healthy hormone production
- Nutritional precursor to the anti-aging hormone compound pregnenolone
- Increase the speed of the thyroid allowing body to drop excess weight and accumulated toxins.
- Supports healthy cholesterol formation in the liver.
- 2 cups young coconut meat
- pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
- coconut water – add SLOWLY – adding just enough water to reach a thick cream consistency
- 2 tblsp coconut sugar (optional)
Blend until completely creamy smooth. Pour the mixture onto a Dehydrator tray lined with a Teflex sheet. Spread as evenly as possible and pour about an 1/8 inch thickness. Dehydrate until the wrap is dry but still pliable.
You can use wraps to put fruit in or a salad. Fresh strawberries in this wrap is awesome!