What if I told you that you I have been drinking a simple drink of filtered water and pure volcanic clay everyday for the last few months and loving the benefits! This drink is like a vacuum taking in toxins, yeasts, molds and poisons from the whole body. The drink is is very alkaline 9.7 pH which soothes and heals the intestines reducing acid reflux. A great way to start the day by reducing the toxic load on all systems of the body.
Clays have been around for years. The indigenous tribes used clay before recorded history and medicine men have been know to use clay for its healing and drawing powers from even the most poisonous snake bites.
This amazing clay is a simple volcanic ash called bentonite clay powder. This bentonite is like a sponge absorbing toxins and relieving them from the body.
Constipation is no longer an issue! Just drink a few ounces of clay water and you will love these benefits!
If at anytime I feel any digestion problem I drink a little clay water and within a few minutes it’s all better – amazing!
I sometimes drink my clay drink early morning on an empty stomach, mid afternoon and/or before bed on an empty stomach. I like to drink the clay in the afternoon because I feel it gives me a little energy due to the pH of the clay 9.7.
NOTE: Always take away from any meds or supplements.
We all have toxins and we can only do the best we can eliminating these poisons in our body. Using this daily clay is a powerful way to detox safely and inexpensively.
If any family member has an open sore or pimple – just a little clay and it heals quickly.
I love to end my day with a bentonite clay bath.
My best kept secret lately has been my bentonite clay masks! I’ve gotten great compliments on my skin and friends asking what are you doing different your skin looks great. When I tell them clay they are a little surprised but want to know more. The clay makes for a powerful mask drawing out excess unhealthy oils and impurities of the skin and stimulates circulation for a healthy glow afterwards.
Living Clay is a smooth, fine, safe natural calcium bentonite clay. I’ve used others clays in the past but didn’t care for most of them. Living clay has impressed me and I add this clay to my daily routine and longevity plan for the healthier me!
External Uses of Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Toxic buildup of heavy metals stored in body tissues
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Shingles
- Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis and skin rashes
- Cradle cap and diaper rash
- Insect bites such as wasps, spiders, scorpions, bees, fire ants
- Cuts, bruises and abrasions
- Severe bleeding can be stopped with dry clay powder
- Toenail fungus
- Aching Joints
- Sprains and strained muscles
- Infected or grangrenous wounds or sores
- Radiation exposure
- Burns and chemical burns
Internal Uses of Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Detoxify and cleanse the digestive system, liver and colon
- Treat bacterial food poisoning
- Removal of organic and non-organic toxicity
- Removal of heavy metals and recovery from chemical therapies and radiation
- Elimination of internal parasites (digestive tracts)
- Improve immune system function
- Increase absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- Neutralize stomach ailments from ulcers and Acid Reflux
- Alkalizing agent in the body – balance pH
- Fixes free oxygen in the blood stream
- Increases T-cell count
- Reduction of free radical damage
- Stimulation of latent cell energy
- Increase in overall energy level and sense of well-being